Permissions Required by App android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service. android.permission.VIBRATE Allows access to the vibrator. android.permission.RECORD_AUDIO Allows an application to record audio. android.permission.WRITE_CONTACTS Allows an application to write the user's contacts data. android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks. android.permission.READ_CONTACTS Allows an application to read the user's contacts data. android.permission.BLUETOOTH_ADMIN Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices. android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION Allows an app to access precise location. android.permission.MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS Allows an application to modify global audio settings. android.permission.WAKE_LOCK Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen
from dimming. android.permission.BLUETOOTH Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices. android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE Allows an application to write to external storage. android.permission.KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES Allows an application to call
ActivityManager.killBackgroundProcesses(String). android.permission.GET_TASKS This constant was deprecated
in API level 21.
No longer enforced. android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE Allows an application to read from external storage. android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE Allows applications to access information about networks. android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION Allows an app to access approximate location. android.permission.CAMERA Required to be able to access the camera device. android.permission.FOREGROUND_SERVICE Allows a regular application to use Service.startForeground. android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED Allows an application to receive the
Intent.ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is
broadcast after the system finishes booting. android.permission.INTERNET Allows applications to open network sockets. android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW Allows an app to create windows using the type
shown on top of all other apps.
Organize your group on BAND! It’s the perfect group communication app, with features like the Community Board, Shared Calendar, Polls, To-Do Lists, Private Chat & much more!
BAND is BEST for:
● Sports Teams – Keep track of game days and team practices with the Calendar, send quick notifications about canceled practices, and share team videos and photos, all in one place.
● Work/Projects - Share files and keep everyone in the loop with the community board. Have a quick group call with remote teams. Hold everyone accountable with shared to-do lists.
● School Groups - Plan all your school events easily with the group Calendar. Use Polls to plan activities and food options. Send group messages to keep everyone updated.
● Faith Groups - Organize activities with weekly notices and event RSVPs. Support each other throughout the week by privately sharing prayer requests through chat.
● Gaming Clans and Guilds - Set up a raiding schedule with the group calendar and share important information about any game with all your members. Use multiple chat rooms to find groups, manage recruitment and share strategies.
● Family, Friends, Communities - Stay connected with your family and friends. BAND also has Public groups! Use the Discover feature to find communities with similar interests.
BAND is the best way to stay connected with your group! BAND is trusted by group leaders as the Official Team Communication App for Varsity Spirit, AYSO, USBands, and Legacy Global Sports.
● Be social & stay organized in the same place Community Board / Calendar / Poll / Group File Sharing / Photo Album / Private Chat / Group Call
● Create or join a space that meets your group’s unique needs Adjust privacy settings (secret, closed, public), control notifications, manage members (admin & co-admins), assign privileges, and make a vanity URL or home cover design dedicated to your group. Customize your group and use it how you want to!
● Accessibility You can chat wherever you are. BAND can be used on any device including your phone, desktop, or tablet by going to http://band.us. We value your feedback! Send us your feedback and/or suggestions so we can make BAND better for you & your groups.